New Resolutions for 2021!

gennaio 01, 2021

ENG
Bye Bye 2020! Welcome 2021!
Finally this year has ended, here you will find the posts of 20182019 and 2020. I don't know how to describe this year, it was a crazy year, with positive and negative aspects at the same time.
In general, compared to the pandemic that has existed and is still here, I can consider myself really lucky for everything. Me and the people I care about are fine, I have always continued to work, I have never stopped,  regardless of everything I am grateful for this year even if deep down I know that it took me away a lot from a psychological point of view, but at the same time it made me stronger and ready to start traveling again (even in a small way) and to exploit as much as possible all the opportunities that will present themselves to me.
Rereading my goals for the past year, I can say that I only made a small part of them, such as the trip to Brussels that you will see soon and the cable car ride up Mont Blanc. Although the trip that I was able to organize for New Year's Eve in Dubai has been canceled as well as the possibility of jumping with a parachute on the "palms", there have been other small adventures, discovered in Piedmont, including via ferratas, mountain walks and I was lucky enough to travel in the summer when the situation had recovered for a moment: 3 weeks in the north of France (Normandy, Brittany and the Loire castles) traveling and living inside a T3 Volkswagen van, without too many comforts, a unique adventure, a challenge against myself that I never thought I would ever face (at least not for all those days, I was limited to 4).
For this year it is difficult to plan, hypothesize, dream big because everything can change from a bit of freedom to a lockdown at home. Surely the good intentions I had for 2020 remain, New Year's Eve in Dubai for 2021 would not be bad, but I don't want to be disappointed again, I try to be more concrete and stay a little closer. I'd like to explore new parts of Europe, maybe a nice tour of Ireland, what do you think? I went there for a while to do a study / work experience but I couldn't really explore it. Maybe see a new European capital such as Vienna or Prague and then continue exploring Piedmont and Italy. I still miss Lake Como as well as the 5 Terre and I would like to face the challenge of climbing Mount Chaberton, hoping not to die during the climb, will this year be the right year?
And how are you? How did it go this year? What do you hope for the new year? What are your intentions? Let me know, follow me on the various social networks.
I wish you 365 days of happiness!


ITA
Bye Bye 2020! Benvenuto 2021!
Finalmente quest'anno si è concluso, qui trovate i post del 20182019 e 2020. Non so bene come descrivere quest'anno, è stato un anno folle, con aspetti positivi e negativi allo stesso tempo. 
In generale rispetto alla pandemia che c'è stata e che c'è ancora, posso ritenermi davvero fortunata per tutto. Io e le persone a cui tengo stanno bene, ho sempre continuato a lavorare, non mi sono mai fermata, anche con lo smartworking si andava avanti e perciò a prescindere da tutto sono grata per quest'anno anche se sotto sotto so che mi ha tolto tanto dal punto di vista psicologico, ma allo stesso tempo mi ha reso più forte e pronta a ricominciare a viaggiare (anche nel piccolo) e di sfruttare il più possibile tutte le opportunità che mi si presenteranno.
Rileggendo i miei obbiettivi per quest'anno passato posso dire che ne ho realizzati solo una piccola parte come il viaggio a Bruxelles che vedrete presto e la salita in funivia sul Monte Bianco. Nonostante il viaggio che ero riuscita ad organizzare per Capodanno a Dubai sia stato annullato così come la possibilità di lanciarsi con il paracadute sulle "palme", non sono mancate altre piccole avventure, scoperte all'interno del Piemonte, tra ferrate, camminate in montagna che non fanno mai male e ho avuto la fortuna di viaggiare in estate quando si era ripresa un attimo la situazione: 3 settimane per il nord della Francia (Normandia, Bretagna e Castelli della Loira) viaggiando e vivendo all'interno di un furgone T3 Volkswagen, senza troppi comfort, un'avventura unica, una sfida contro me stessa che non pensavo avrei mai affrontato (almeno non per tutti quei giorni, mi ero limitata a 4).
Per quest'anno è difficile progettare, ipotizzare, sognare in grande perchè basta niente per passare da un pò di libertà ad un lockdown in casa. Sicuramente i buoni propositi che avevo per il 2020 rimangono, Capodanno a Dubai per il 2021 non sarebbe male, ma non voglio neanche rimanerci di nuovo male, cerco di essere più concreta e puntare un pò più vicino. Mi piacerebbe esplorare nuove parti in europa, magari un bel tour dell'Irlanda, che ne dite? Ci sono andata per un periodo per fare un'esperienza studio/lavoro ma non sono riuscita ad esplorarla veramente. Magari vedere una nuova capitale europea come Vienna o Praga e poi continuare ad esplorare il Piemonte e l'Italia. Il Lago di Como continua a mancarmi così come le 5 terre e vorrei affrontare la sfida di scalare il Monte Chaberton, sperando di non morire durante la salita, quest'anno sarà l'anno giusto?
E voi come state? Com'è andato quest'anno? Cosa sperate per il nuovo anno? Quali sono i vostri propositi? Fatemi sapere, seguitemi sui vari social.
Vi auguro 365 giorni di felicità!

A little preview
Bruxelles
Bruges
Skyway Monte Bianco

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Recent posts