New Year, New Resolutions!

gennaio 07, 2018


ENG
Bye Bye 2017! Welcome 2018!
Another year is over, a year full of challenges, adventures, travels and emotions. A difficult but incredible year, which brought me to overcome many fears, brought me so much happiness and so many trips you will see during the year on the blog: Lisbon, Budapest, Monte Carlo and the exploration of Puglia, plus many small trips to continue exploring the surrounding area.
I hope your year has been just as happy, have you visited any interesting place? Have you made any trip you've been waiting for a lifetime?

I hope that 2018 is equally rich of happiness, that it will take me to as many places as possible. I would like to visit another European capital or city: Prague, Brussels, Vienna, Moscow, Edinburgh, Geneva or others, I still have so many places to explore in Europe, what would you recommend me?
After realized few years ago one of my wishes: visit New York, this year I would like to make another one: visit California, a journey that I hope to achieve this year or in a not too distant future.
In addition to travel my purposes for this year are:
- read at least one book a month;
- keep a clean and organized house;
- have a minimalist lifestyle: buying only things that I really need and surrounding myself with only things that make me happy;
- grow the blog (I accept advice);
- drink more, have a balanced diet, without depriving me of anything;
- stay outside as much as possible: walking, cycling, skating;
and all that life has to offer me, because I'm so happy with the past year that I just wish that this year will be just as beautiful as the last year.
What are your goals? What do you expect from this year? And what content would you like to find on the blog? How often I should publish? Let me know and follow me on the various social networks to stay informed or just to look for inspiration for travels.
I wish you 365 days of happiness!


ITA
Bye Bye 2017! Benvenuto 2018!
Un altro anno è finito, un anno pieno di sfide, avventure, viaggi ed emozioni. Un anno difficile,  ma incredibile, che mi ha portato a superare tante paure, mi ha portato tanta felicità e tanti viaggi che vedrete durante l'anno sul blog: Lisbona, Budapest, Monte Carlo e l'esplorazione della Puglia, più tante piccole gite per continuare ad esplorare il territorio circostante.
Spero che il vostro anno sia stato altrettanto felice, avete visitato qualche posto interessante? Avete realizzato qualche viaggio che aspettavate da una vita?

Spero che il 2018 sia altrettanto ricco di felicità, che mi porti in più luoghi possibili. Mi piacerebbe visitare un'altra capitale o città europea: Praga, Bruxelles, Vienna, Mosca, Edimburgo, Ginevra o altre, ho ancora così tanti luoghi da esplorare in Europa, cosa mi consigliereste?
Dopo aver realizzato qualche anno fa uno dei miei desideri: visitare New York, quest'anno vorrei realizzarne un altro: visitare la California, un viaggio che desidero fare da molti anni e che spero di realizzare quest'anno o in un futuro non troppo lontano.
Oltre ai viaggi i miei propositi per quest'anno sono:
- leggere almeno un libro al mese;
- tenere pulita ed organizzata casa;
- avere uno stile di vita minimalista: comprare solo cose di cui ho veramente bisogno e circondarmi solo delle cose che mi rendono felice;
- far crescere il blog (accetto consigli);
- bere di più, avere uno stile alimentare equilibrato, senza privarmi di nulla;
- stare il più possibile all'area aperta: camminare, andare in bici, pattinare;
e tutto ciò che la vita ha da offrirmi, perchè sono così contenta dell'anno passato che vorrei soltanto che quest'anno fosse altrettanto bello.
Quali sono i vostri propositi? Cosa vi aspettate da quest'anno? E quali contenuti vi piacerebbe trovare sul blog? Con quale frequenza di pubblicazione? Fatemi sapere e seguitemi sui vari social per rimanere informati o anche solo per cercare ispirazione per qualche viaggio.
Vi auguro 365 giorni di felicità!

A little preview

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Popular Posts

Recent posts